- Hole sizes fit Phillips Flat Screws sized #7.
- Drill a pilot hole with a 3/32″ sized drill bit when using wood screws.
- Designed for chests, screens, windows, furniture, etc.
- Used for reinforcing inside of right angle corner joints
- Screw holes are countersunk
- Black powdercoat finish for improved weather resistance
When subjected to 312 hours of salt fog spray testing (BHMA A138.18), zinc plated hardware showed severe corrosion while hardware with WeatherGuard™ protection withstood these harsh conditions with very little deterioration.