- Recommended polarity DCEP (reverse) or AC
- Diameter: 3/32″ (2.38 millimeters)
- Weight: 1 lb. (.45 kg)
- Tensile strength: 84,000 PSI
- Amperage: 65-100
OUT OF POSITION WELDING:
- This welding rod is suitable for all positions on hardenable steels where no preheat is used, and on cold rolled steels normally exhibiting excessive porosity when welded with conventional rod.
- The low hydrogen content of these electrodes reduces cracking and peeling of the weld material.
- These electrodes are also ideal for tack welding, and for projects that involve difficult steels to weld (thick sections, restrained joints with cracking issues, etc.).