- Recommended polarity DCEP (reverse) or AC
- Diameter: 1/8″ (3.18 millimeters)
- Weight: 1 (.453 kg)
- Tensile strength: 84,000 PSI
- Amperage: 100-140
- Not recommended for use with low open circuit-voltage OCV power sources
OUT OF POSITION WELDING:
- This welding rod is suitable for all positions on hardenable steels where no preheat is used, and on cold rolled steels normally exhibiting excessive porosity when welded with conventional rod.
- The low hydrogen content of these electrodes reduces cracking and peeling of the weld material.
- These electrodes are also ideal for tack welding, and for projects that involve difficult steels to weld (thick sections, restrained joints with cracking issues, etc.).