- Recommended polarity: AC, DCEP, DCEN (either polarity)
- Diameter: 1/8″ (3.175 millimeters)
- Weight: 1 lb. (.45 kg)
- Tensile strength: 83,000 PSI
- Amperage: 70-110
- E6013 rods are the ideal general-purpose rod for medium to shallow penetration, poorly fitted joints and all types of mild steel. Specifically great for light gauge metal, sheet metal and duct work.
GREAT LOOKING WELDS:
- The small size of these rods make them well suited to low heat on thin metals. They provide easy operation and appealing welds.
- These rods result in low spatter and excellent slag removal. They are virtually self-cleaning electrodes in vertical down fillets.