Shell and Headgear Features:
- Lightweight (approximately 1 lb.), high impact resistant nylon shell.
- Quick-fit, 5-point adjustable geared headband with sweatband mechanism greatly reduces head, neck strain and general fatigue caused by repeated lowering of the helmet during day-to-day welding operations.
Auto-Darkening Filter (ADF) Features:
- 9.144 sq. in. (3.81” x 2.4”) viewing area.
- DIN 5 to 8 and 9 to 13 variable shade selection (TIG operable to 5 amps).
- Four optical arc sensors help protect against the hazards of arc flash.
- 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating.
- UV/IR coating to reduce scratching and discoloration of the lens.
- 1/20,000 per second switching speed.
Additional Master Series™ Features:
- Internal shade selector with grind option improves chances of accidental setting changes.
- Internal stepless controls include both sensitivity (high-low) and delay (min.-max.) adjustments.
- Solar cells with 2-each replaceable 3V lithium (3V-CR2450) batteries and automatic on/off technology. Battery service life = 1,500 hours+. Battery Lithium metal content in grams (g): < 0.3g. Battery Watt-Hour (Wh) rating = 3.3 Wh.
- Master Series™ auto-darkening welding helmets meet all related CE standards (DIN and ISO), EN166, EN175, EN379, ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, AS/NZS1337 and AS/NZS1338 safety standards.